Unless otherwise specified, in The Policy -
- Toyshost Servers
- means the servers on the following domains:
- thost3.de and all of its subdomains; and
- 1f616emo.xyz and all of its subdomains.
- Toyshost Services
- means any services hosted on any Toyshost Servers.
- is a transport layer virtual circuit established between two application programs for the purpose of communication.
- means having any type of connections to any ports of any Toyshost Services servers; and Accessing shall be construed accordingly.
- Web accesses
- mean accessing the TCP port 80 or 443 of any Toyshost Services servers.
- External web pages
- mean websites other than Toyshost Services.
- mean all data sent via the "Set-Cookie" (from servers) and "Cookie" (from clients) HTTP header, as well as the piece of data saved onto the client's computer to allow further sending (via the "Cookie" HTTP header), as defined in RFC 2109, RFC 2965, and/or RFC 6265.
- Note that all texts with a yellow background (CSS property
background-color: yellow) have no legal force.
- Unless otherwise specified, The Policy applies to (and only applies to) all Toyshost Services.
Toyshost Services are operated by:
I am not responsible for the contents of linked external web pages. Contact me if you find any external links pointing to malware or spam websites.
For any type of access, we have the right to (and also the right to not to) collect the following personal information:
- Time of access, and
- IP address.
For web accesses, Toyshost Services will collect the following personal information:
- Time of site access,
- IP address, and
- User Agent.
We collect these information to:
- detecting and preventing Denial of Service attacks, and
- to debug out service.
Some other information, if any, may be collected by different services. The full list of information collected and the purpose of collection will be provided by the services.
Web Analytics Tracker
We use Cloudflare Web Analytics to track web requests. Nothing is stored on the client's browser for the said purpose. For more information, please visit its official website.
In this section -
- GitHub Pages
- means sites served by the following IPs -
- Cloudflare Pages
- means sites with a DNS CNAME record pointing to any subdomains of
- To double-check The Policy, to ensure that The Policy have no conflicts against GDPR.
- To re-define all the keywords, end up referring RFCs.
By visiting any GitHub Pages, you agree to the GitHub Privacy Statement. GitHub Pages are NOT Toyshost Services, and servers used to serve GitHub Pages are not Toyshost Servers.
In this section -
Further planned changes of The Policy
Note that this section is just a to-do list, neither legal advices nor part of the legal document.